Wednesday, July 17, 2013

SDCC 2013: Game of Thrones Figures Have Arrived

Well..technically they won't "arrive" til 2014, but ever since I did that lengthy interview when Dark Horse first announced their Game of Thrones license, and they said they are aware people want and NEED GOT action figures, folks have been asking when they are coming and from whom. Welp..the whom is still Dark Horse. The when is 2014..so start clearing shelf space and saving your dimes! Swing by the Dark Horse booth #2315 and see the first two; Daenerys Targaryen and Jon Snow; in the flesh...or plastic..fleshy plastic.

2 comments :

  1. Wow I am totally excited about this. I am more of a 3.75 inch collector. But I shall break over for Game Of Thrones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you know if these will be action figures (poseable) or sculptures? I don't see the point of the sculptures. Shrug. But playscale aka 1:6 scale action figures with removable clothes - um to change to other fashions - well, new scenes could be enacted. Lots of fun. Wish I could see them now, but I suppose I can wait until you post photos of them. Next year? Oh, well, time to save, yes?

    ReplyDelete